Sunday, April 22, 2018

Action Research Project

Please take a look at my first action research project and infographic.  I have learned a lot through this project and realize how important it is for teachers to have clear and well define Student Learning Object project.  This type of research is only beneficial to both teacher and students as it will help teachers to realize where they can improve their teaching methods and where students need more instruction.  Based on my research, I have found that students' test scores are high when they review using a more structured method, such as a lab.  The students who used their creativity to make their own model of a flower still hit the 70% mark on the quiz however, they seemed to be more focused on what their model looked like than learning the parts and functions.  Whereas the flower dissection lab, asked students very specific and content based questions such as, locate the part of the flower that produces the pollen and answer the following questions.  Below you will read more about my Action research project on my infographic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Good Things Must Come To An End!

I've been sitting here the past two days working on wrapping up my assignments and getting ready to head back to Penn State to be with m...